Kendriya Vidyalaya Narangi. Last Date: 01/03/2017.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Narangi proposes to prepare a panel for engaging teachers on Contractual basis in the event of short time vacancy for the academic year 2017-18. 1. P.G.T (English/ Physics/Chemistry/ Commerce/History/Political Science) Age: 18 to 40 years Educational Qualification: Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: a) PGT (English)- English b) PGT (Political Science) – Political Science c) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. d) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem. e) PGT (History) – History f) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. Pay: Rs 32500/-
2. T.G.T (Hindi/Maths/English/Sanskrit/Assamese/German) Age: 18 to 35 years Educational Qualification: Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years d) For TGT (Maths) : Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. e) For TGT (Assamese) : Assamese as a subject in all the three years f) For TGT (German) : Graduate with B1 level in German OR Diploma in German language 2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium. Pay: Rs 31250/-
3. P.R.T Age: 18 to 30 years Educational Qualification: a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media. Pay: Rs 26250
4. Computer Instructor Educational Qualification: M.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech. in Comp. Sc. Or B.C.A/M.C.A. or M.Sc. ( IT) OR B.Sc. / M.Sc / M.A with PGDCA or DOEACC’O’ OR ‘A’ Level. Pay: Rs 26250 5. Coaches in Games & Sports, for , VOLLEY BALL,TAEKWONDO, ART /CRAFT Educational Qualification: Diploma in coaching(NIS) in respective games from recognized university/International/National/Inter University/State level player (Separate application will be accepted for more than one sports) For Art & Craft:- Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University/ Institute or Participation at National / state Level with good track record. Pay: Rs 26250 6. Doctor Educational Qualification: Minimum MBBS, Registered with MCI/State Medical Council. Pay: Rs 1000/day
7. Nurse Educational Qualification: Diploma holder (Recognized by the Government) Pay: Rs 750/day
8. Counselor Educational Qualification: B.A/B.Sc (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counseling. Pay: Rs 31250/- How to apply: The candidate should be able to teach in Hindi and English both. The duly attested hard copy of all supporting documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification (SEPARATE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED MORE THAN ONE POST.) The candidate should bring Original Marks Sheets / Certificates at the time of interview for verification. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Age: As per KVS Norms Last Date for submission of application form: 01.03.2017 Date of Interview: 06.03.2017 & 07.03.2017 (Time: 08:00 A.M. at KV NARANGI) Written test will be conducted for all the posts where the no. of candidate is more than five. Interview for PRT’S, COACHES, DOCTOR, NURSE and COUNSELOR is on 06.03.2017. Interview for PGT’s, T.G.T.’s, and COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR is on 07.03.2017. The application form will be submitted through email only. The Email address is: email@example.com